21 Facebook Page Posting Ideas
July 7, 2011 by Various Users To Be Reassigned on Import
By Lara Solomon, Social Rabbit
When it comes to posting on your Facebook page often you are stuck for ideas, read these for inspiration then give them and try and see what works.
- Link to a YouTube video that will provide your readers with some relevant information
- Interview an expert in your field, post the video on YouTube and Facebook
- Link to a website that has an interesting article on a relevant topic for your page
- Link to your website so that you can show off your product – however always remember the 80/20 rule! 80% of the time adding value to your readers vs. 20% selling to them
- An intriguing post with a link that makes people want to click eg. Cut out a fraction of a photo and ask people to guess what it is
- Relate your post to a celebration, eg Easter
- A funny photo with an interesting heading, or even get them to suggest a caption
- Post a photo with an either or choice, which do you like better?
- Informative posts that educates eg. Tips or facts!
- Post a question with multiple choice answers
- Use Facebook questions to do some market research on a product/service that you would like to add to your business
- Link to another tab on your Facebook page – often people see your posts in their newsfeeds make it easy for them to be able to respond
- Upload a video that made you laugh and you think would make your audience laugh also – if they are having fun with you they will remember you
- Link to a podcast that is informative and on a relevant topic
- Relate your post to an event that is happening in the world, eg The Golden Globes
- Post quiz question on your product/ service or something relating to your industry
- Post photos of people using the product or service – make sure they are good ones! Sometimes a photo is as good as a review on your product or service
- Post photos of happy customers (get their permission first!) and write a description of why they are happy and what they got out of using your product or service
- Start a photo album showing off your office or staff and write some interesting facts about them in the description
- Post a funny quote from a movie or tv series that your audience can relate to
- Post an interesting statistic, eg 1 in 13 people in the world are on Facebook!
Learn more tips by watching Facebook Pages
Learn how to harness the power of Facebook to drive your business, the importance of planning your Facebook posts, how to plan your Facebook posts, posting ideas and how to attract and keep more LIKERs.
365 Ways To Grow Your Facebook Page
Lara Solomon – Social Rabbit
Lara Solomon is an award-winning business entrepeneur and social media lover who helps businesses get results with social media marketing through online training and consultations. She is the creator of Mock – the original mobile phone sock which has sold over 1.6 million units and is author of Brand New Day: The Highs and Lows of Starting a Small Business. After the huge success of her Mock Facebook Page (over 12,000 fans in three months), Lara started Social Rabbit to educate people through hands on workshops and offer consultations to larger companies to enable them to have the same success. Read more about Lara Solomon.